<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Talonairgun | sniperairgun | Activity</title>
	<link>https://talonairgunforum.com/members/sniperairgun/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://talonairgunforum.com/members/sniperairgun/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for sniperairgun.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 21:07:27 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">03e46b64d9031ce0ea0b3eeceac6eaf2</guid>
				<title>sniperairgun replied to the topic EDgun Matador R3 versus Kalibr Cricket, my comparison.... in the forum BullPup General Chat</title>
				<link>https://talonairgun.com/forums/topic/edgun-matador-r3-versus-kalibr-cricket-my-comparison/page/43/#post-173757</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 07 Jun 2013 17:50:57 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>quote Gannas_Al_Rheeb:Hi guys,,<br />
This is azeez, owner of gannas al rheeb air guns and the exclusive dealer for Edgun here in Kuwait.<br />
Just want to greet Mr. Ed for his piece of beauty and master of accuracy ,, THE MATADOR.</p>
<p>Im very proud to be his dealer because simply it is the BEST. I do not say it because i sell it but because of the excellent&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-148992"><a href="https://talonairgun.com/forums/topic/edgun-matador-r3-versus-kalibr-cricket-my-comparison/page/43/#post-173757" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cf60a794ccc59ba01069d232e725b178</guid>
				<title>sniperairgun replied to the topic EDgun Matador R3 versus Kalibr Cricket, my comparison.... in the forum BullPup General Chat</title>
				<link>https://talonairgun.com/forums/topic/edgun-matador-r3-versus-kalibr-cricket-my-comparison/page/43/#post-173753</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 07 Jun 2013 15:44:46 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>quote Oscar123:quote :Sniperairgun wrote:</p>
<p>you know how much it hurts when you see somebody who is trying to steal your property or work or belongings.<br />
This is exactly what your dealer in Kuwait is trying to do with me  .</p>
<p>🙂</p>
<p>Well , as far as every body know and as it shows in KalibrGun Web site that there&#8217;s 2 distributors in Kuwait if you want&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-148990"><a href="https://talonairgun.com/forums/topic/edgun-matador-r3-versus-kalibr-cricket-my-comparison/page/43/#post-173753" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e1b99d90b4bdecd6c8d9b468e29a24fe</guid>
				<title>sniperairgun replied to the topic EDgun Matador R3 versus Kalibr Cricket, my comparison.... in the forum BullPup General Chat</title>
				<link>https://talonairgun.com/forums/topic/edgun-matador-r3-versus-kalibr-cricket-my-comparison/page/42/#post-173424</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Jun 2013 06:25:35 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/391435_173585862806598_1830156595_n.jpg" rel="nofollow ugc">http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/391435_173585862806598_1830156595_n.jpg</a></p>
<p>Talk about speed<br />
Lies in regulator<br />
And even speed up 960 fit<br />
18.1jsb</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1f1df93b8b42e433b6d18c622c8c07ec</guid>
				<title>sniperairgun replied to the topic EDgun Matador R3 versus Kalibr Cricket, my comparison.... in the forum BullPup General Chat</title>
				<link>https://talonairgun.com/forums/topic/edgun-matador-r3-versus-kalibr-cricket-my-comparison/page/41/#post-173365</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Jun 2013 14:39:24 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>quote Ed:Thank you, Naser!</p>
<p>Thank you for listening ❗  :3:</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7f8c4ea60d3e3c868228867e27bbb9a9</guid>
				<title>sniperairgun replied to the topic EDgun Matador R3 versus Kalibr Cricket, my comparison.... in the forum BullPup General Chat</title>
				<link>https://talonairgun.com/forums/topic/edgun-matador-r3-versus-kalibr-cricket-my-comparison/page/41/#post-173363</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Jun 2013 14:28:33 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>quote Naser404:Ed,<br />
He&#8217;s saying that in the pictures attached which reads in Arabic &#8220;for the second time &amp; again&#8221; as in they have or will order cricket for the second time.</p>
<p>Also the fact that on Kaliber Gun&#8217;s website they are the distributor so it cant be a one time order only.</p>
<p>A year later &amp; 30 pages &amp; this thread is live &amp; going hehehe&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-148976"><a href="https://talonairgun.com/forums/topic/edgun-matador-r3-versus-kalibr-cricket-my-comparison/page/41/#post-173363" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a5ba46da3e0491492600470af7e7eb72</guid>
				<title>sniperairgun replied to the topic EDgun Matador R3 versus Kalibr Cricket, my comparison.... in the forum BullPup General Chat</title>
				<link>https://talonairgun.com/forums/topic/edgun-matador-r3-versus-kalibr-cricket-my-comparison/page/41/#post-173352</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Jun 2013 12:08:41 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>quote Naser404:he says this is your distributor &amp; he sells your guns for 700 Kuwaiti Dinars $2450 &amp; sells the cricket for only 450-550 depending on caliber which is $1570-1900, he also says the Cricket is a better gun.</p>
<p><a href="http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/984082_175555925942925_1674519467_n.jpg" rel="nofollow ugc">http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/984082_175555925942925_1674519467_n.jpg</a></p>
<p>اخ ناصر<br />
بين للسيد ايد<br />
شنو مكتوب بصوره&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-148973"><a href="https://talonairgun.com/forums/topic/edgun-matador-r3-versus-kalibr-cricket-my-comparison/page/41/#post-173352" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a2be41b4ab80dd5d88f91f07e987c66c</guid>
				<title>sniperairgun replied to the topic EDgun Matador R3 versus Kalibr Cricket, my comparison.... in the forum BullPup General Chat</title>
				<link>https://talonairgun.com/forums/topic/edgun-matador-r3-versus-kalibr-cricket-my-comparison/page/41/#post-173348</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Jun 2013 10:58:59 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>quote Ed:Thank you very much, Naser!</p>
<p>I know about Azeez selling Crickets, he told me about it before he began to do it, saying that it was just one deal. Since he took a lot of my guns to sell them for the price I set to him with 100 % prepayment I agreed with that one deal. If he will go on selling Crickets more &#8212; he would to choose either to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-148972"><a href="https://talonairgun.com/forums/topic/edgun-matador-r3-versus-kalibr-cricket-my-comparison/page/41/#post-173348" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a0ea684c57b8d5681d8dc0906e663286</guid>
				<title>sniperairgun replied to the topic EDgun Matador R3 versus Kalibr Cricket, my comparison.... in the forum BullPup General Chat</title>
				<link>https://talonairgun.com/forums/topic/edgun-matador-r3-versus-kalibr-cricket-my-comparison/page/41/#post-173346</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Jun 2013 10:48:56 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>quote Ed:Thank you very much, Naser!</p>
<p>I know about Azeez selling Crickets, he told me about it before he began to do it, saying that it was just one deal. Since he took a lot of my guns to sell them for the price I set to him with 100 % prepayment I agreed with that one deal. If he will go on selling Crickets more &#8212; he would to choose either to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-148971"><a href="https://talonairgun.com/forums/topic/edgun-matador-r3-versus-kalibr-cricket-my-comparison/page/41/#post-173346" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">99293c9096ae55856377e7aa06db3da9</guid>
				<title>sniperairgun replied to the topic EDgun Matador R3 versus Kalibr Cricket, my comparison.... in the forum BullPup General Chat</title>
				<link>https://talonairgun.com/forums/topic/edgun-matador-r3-versus-kalibr-cricket-my-comparison/page/41/#post-173310</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 01 Jun 2013 21:14:43 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=175555925942925&#038;set=pb.100004655550705.-2207520000.1370121162.&#038;type=3&#038;src=http%3A%2F%2Fsphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net%2Fhphotos-ak-prn2%2F984082_175555925942925_1674519467_n.jpg&#038;size=612%2C612" rel="nofollow ugc">http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=175555925942925&#038;set=pb.100004655550705.-2207520000.1370121162.&#038;type=3&#038;src=http%3A%2F%2Fsphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net%2Fhphotos-ak-prn2%2F984082_175555925942925_1674519467_n.jpg&#038;size=612%2C612</a></p>
<p>هاذا الموزع مال السيد ed gun<br />
ولكركت افضل من المتدور<br />
وبيع المتدور 700 دينار</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">435dcd2ecbda88a2fb183d1ebb577bde</guid>
				<title>sniperairgun replied to the topic EDgun Matador R3 versus Kalibr Cricket, my comparison.... in the forum BullPup General Chat</title>
				<link>https://talonairgun.com/forums/topic/edgun-matador-r3-versus-kalibr-cricket-my-comparison/page/40/#post-173305</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 01 Jun 2013 20:17:03 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>96633272</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3971b3a7ed49359552ad2e7126a2acd8</guid>
				<title>sniperairgun replied to the topic EDgun Matador R3 versus Kalibr Cricket, my comparison.... in the forum BullPup General Chat</title>
				<link>https://talonairgun.com/forums/topic/edgun-matador-r3-versus-kalibr-cricket-my-comparison/page/40/#post-173300</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 01 Jun 2013 19:53:52 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>quote Naser404:quote Sniperairgun:When I worked the complaint to YouTube<br />
One you asked me, but etymology<br />
Because you say do not know the language and I do not know<br />
And used a translator, sir,<br />
Hustler distributor in Kuwait only to change my<br />
You are a partner with him</p>
<p>أخ سنيبر، اخبرني ماذا تريد أن تقول وأنا أترجم لاد.</p>
<p>فوالله لم نفهم شئ م&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-148961"><a href="https://talonairgun.com/forums/topic/edgun-matador-r3-versus-kalibr-cricket-my-comparison/page/40/#post-173300" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f8988219bc99edb7ba689e85b1d6f556</guid>
				<title>sniperairgun replied to the topic EDgun Matador R3 versus Kalibr Cricket, my comparison.... in the forum BullPup General Chat</title>
				<link>https://talonairgun.com/forums/topic/edgun-matador-r3-versus-kalibr-cricket-my-comparison/page/40/#post-173294</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 01 Jun 2013 18:55:23 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>When I worked the complaint to YouTube<br />
One you asked me, but etymology<br />
Because you say do not know the language and I do not know<br />
And used a translator, sir,<br />
Hustler distributor in Kuwait only to change my<br />
You are a partner with him</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1002084ec2d6e717897dffc2d05fc13c</guid>
				<title>sniperairgun replied to the topic EDgun Matador R3 versus Kalibr Cricket, my comparison.... in the forum BullPup General Chat</title>
				<link>https://talonairgun.com/forums/topic/edgun-matador-r3-versus-kalibr-cricket-my-comparison/page/40/#post-173289</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 01 Jun 2013 18:30:33 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Lord,     zocoloc I know that, but I was why no charges<br />
The same speech this when Tkelmo its complaint in the preceding pages<br />
I have the right to respond, even if it was you who wrote Thread<br />
Thank you<br />
&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;</p>
<p>Lord    ed  he is lying, and I asked you Are Collaborating with&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-148955"><a href="https://talonairgun.com/forums/topic/edgun-matador-r3-versus-kalibr-cricket-my-comparison/page/40/#post-173289" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7eff2173fdf6dc8d3e4e5f985dd348fb</guid>
				<title>sniperairgun replied to the topic EDgun Matador R3 versus Kalibr Cricket, my comparison.... in the forum BullPup General Chat</title>
				<link>https://talonairgun.com/forums/topic/edgun-matador-r3-versus-kalibr-cricket-my-comparison/page/40/#post-173265</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 01 Jun 2013 06:24:28 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9rHwqHtNWM" rel="nofollow ugc">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9rHwqHtNWM</a></p>
<p>Please reply from Mr.ed</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0fc5ca42fb4b8e8a1db33296d72aed56</guid>
				<title>sniperairgun replied to the topic EDgun Matador R3 versus Kalibr Cricket, my comparison.... in the forum BullPup General Chat</title>
				<link>https://talonairgun.com/forums/topic/edgun-matador-r3-versus-kalibr-cricket-my-comparison/page/40/#post-173263</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 01 Jun 2013 06:01:34 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>A letter to Mr.ed gun  :3:<br />
I have sent a message to you and you asked me to translate it<br />
I did not find you Reply<br />
I own two pieces of Venice, which are manufactured<br />
You<br />
Do I have a customer or what?<br />
I have complained to you in Kuwait&#8217;s<br />
Do you achieved a complaint?<br />
I want you now, the answer is there in Parts<br />
Kuwait? Of course not<br />
Because you just&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-148950"><a href="https://talonairgun.com/forums/topic/edgun-matador-r3-versus-kalibr-cricket-my-comparison/page/40/#post-173263" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>